Tuesday 2 September 2008

Settling in

Had an enjoyable couple of hours in LotrO last night, ending up by running back to town as the sun was setting, handing in the few quests I had just completed and hitting level 25. I am reaching a feeling in the game where I would like to find an active guild of like-minded folks, but there is something holding me back from doing this. In a few weeks, I will be playing Warhammer. I am not planning on giving on up LotrO by any means, but I imagine I will have a break from it, assuming I actually enjoy Warhammer that is. I do not want to spend the time finding a nice community in Lotro, only to vanish as soon as Warhammer comes along, so I am going to delay the search for a while. 

This does leave me feeling a bit unsettled in LotrO though, like I am watching from the sidelines. 

No comments: