Thursday 4 September 2008

Warhammer Open Beta

So, I managed to get myself an open beta key for Warhammer Online, which pleases me greatly. I shall report my thoughts on the experience here over the course of next week. Looking forward to trying to narrow down my class choices, and of course seeing if I enjoy the game or not.

No LotrO yesterday, instead I played a bit of Baldurs Gate, possibly my favourite game of all time. I am slowly making my way through the entire saga, as I never finished BG2, and never played Throne of Bhaal. I am about a third of the way through the first one, and it seems I am slowly leaning towards a more morally ambiguous party this time around. I chose a cleric for my character, and I am imagining that as I move though the saga, the character will be drawn deeper down the evil pathway. 

No comments: